Subj: NATOPS 2015 UPDATE - 3/15
1. National Operations Weekend 2015 (NATOPS15) will be held at TRACEN YORKTOWN on 10-12 APR 15.
2. Berthing will be available to students at no cost.
3. The schedule includes AUPSAR practice, a keynote speaker, and AUP all-hands meetings on Friday; morning speaker sessions, the AUPSAR competition, and the National Dining Out, including awards ceremony and the SCOL COW on Saturday; and strategy sessions, vessel examinations, and boat operations Sunday.
4. Additionally, members will have the opportunity to talk and discuss operations and strategy, as well as socialize with other AUP members.
5. Please note your interest in attending via D4H by FEB 28: https://aup.d4h.org/team/events/view/129191.
6. Questions may be routed to Ms. Nadell at email@example.com.
7. BA-SUOA sends.
This mailing list is a one-way list from the Auxiliary University Programs (AUP) Division to all AUP students, staff, and instructors. Questions need to be routed through the appropriate Chain of Leadership and Management.