Subj: DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY - 06/16
1. The Office of the Military Advisor to the Secretary at the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) seeks a Management and Clerical Intern.
2. The incumbent of this position assists professional and technical staff in a developmental capacity. The incumbent may, as appropriate, accompany the Military Advisor to meetings, events and activities within the National Capital Region. The incumbent will be exposed to the headquarters duties of the Office of the Military Advisor, and the Department of Defense partners the office interfaces with, which may include interaction with senior civilian and military leaders.
3. This position is located in the Office of the Military Advisor to the Secretary, Immediate Office of the Secretary, Department of Homeland Security (DHS). The incumbent assists members of the office in a routine and recurring capacity and otherwise accomplishes a variety of non-critical assignments.
4. Successful applicants will meet all AUP internship requirements. To view AUP internship requirements visit http://www.cgauxedu.us/internships/.
5. To apply for this internship, submit the application at the above link. Under “Personal Statement,” specify this internship in addition to your goals and qualifications for this internship.
6. Contact Ms. Kathleen Jennings (Kathleen.Jennings@cgauxnet.us) with questions regarding this internship.
7. BC-SUP sends.
This mailing list is a one-way list from the Auxiliary University Programs (AUP) Division to all AUP students, staff, and instructors. Questions need to be routed through the appropriate Chain of Leadership and Management. Unit Officers and/or Unit Leaders are responsible for promoting transparency and timely flow of information by sharing this information with their immediate elected leadership.