Subj: ALAUP 08/18 - AUP CALL FOR GRADUATION APPLICATIONS
1. As the semester’s end draws nigh, it is important to remember to apply for graduation from AUP, if you have completed the Program of Study.
2. The program of study is listed on the AUP website (http://www.cgauxedu.us/program-of-study/).
3. Course completions must be submitted via the Course Completion Form (http://www.cgauxedu.us/course-completion/) prior to submitting your graduation application. Applications will not be processed until your record is up-to-date with course completions. Unit Officers and Unit Leaders can check student records via AUPIS in Airtable.
3. Please apply online by 1 May via the AUP Graduation Application Form (http://www.cgauxedu.us/pqs-graduate/).
4. Contact Ms. Kathleen Jennings with questions (firstname.lastname@example.org).
5. BC-SUP sends.
This mailing list is a one-way list from the Auxiliary University Programs (AUP) Division to all AUP students, staff, and instructors. Questions need to be routed through the appropriate Chain of Leadership and Management. Unit Officers and/or Unit Leaders are responsible for promoting transparency and timely flow of information by sharing this information with their immediate elected leadership. Unit Officers must acknowledge receipt of this message by responding to Kathleen Jennings (Kathleen.Jennings@cgauxnet.us).