Subj: NATOPS 2015 - 2/15
1. Save the date! National Operations Weekend 2015 (NATOPS15) which will be held in the Hampton Roads region on 10-12 APR 15.
2. NATOPS 15 will provide members an opportunity to build and show their operational skills through on-the-water and dockside exercises. Additionally, skills will be showcased through the AUP Search and Rescue Competition (AUPSAR), with the winning unit receiving the AUPSAR Prize.
3. Additionally, members will have the opportunity to talk and discuss operations and strategy, as well as socialize with other AUP members. Events will include the 2015 National Dining Out and a speaker series.
4. More detailed information to come on training, schedule, and berthing.
5. Please note your interest in attending via D4H: https://aup.d4h.org/team/events/view/129191.
6. Questions may be routed to Ms. Nadell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. BA-SUOA sends.
This mailing list is a one-way list from the Auxiliary University Programs (AUP) Division to all AUP students, staff, and instructors. Questions need to be routed through the appropriate Chain of Leadership and Management.